Spring in the Patch, Sun 29 April
This is a report about a past Spring Event:
Spring has (al)most definitely sprung in the Patch, and we hope you’ll be coming to see the pond, plants, wildlife and other new additions at this weekend’s get together .
We’ve a range of musical talents from Soul, Acoustic to springtime Jazz.
- Studioscape youth music group performance and a singing workshop
- Craft activities for children – making bunting flags & jewellery boxes & more… (Money raised to go to Patch funds)
- Plant cuttings table – please bring your cuttings (Money raised to go to Patch funds)
- Food share table – please bring food (Money raised to go to Patch funds)
- Rounders, Boule, Badmington & other games
- Love That Stuff, ethical trade stalls
- Free sessions of acupuncture with Juliana
- Transition Town Brighton & Hove
- The Turkish Shop stall
- The Friends information stand will be there – recruiting help for PatchFest!
- Bring your own things to sell – (Small donations for Patch funds)
- Visit the pond and check out the wildlife & sit on the fabulous new railway sleeper benches!